TRNC Citizenship Through Marriage
- Passport and Birth Certificate
- If citizen of the Republic of Turkey, Citizenship Record / Birth record
- Passport and TRNC Identity Card of Spouse
- Marriage Certificate(If divorced,Divorce Decree)
- Proof of Residence (Up to date document indicating the applicant’s and spouses’ names and address i.e. utility bill, council tax bill, bank statement etc.)
- Spouse Consent (to be completed and signed at the TRNC Consulate)
- 4 passport-size photographs
- Fee (To be paid when the citizenship certificate is issued) Cash or Postal Order payable to ‘KKTC CONSOLIDATE FUND’
- Applicant and Spouse need to be married at least a year before Applicant can apply for citizenship.
- Both spouses must attend in person.