- TRNC Identity Card or valid Passport (TRNC or UK)
- The document to be certified.
- Fee (one signature) Cash or Postal Order payable to ‘KKTC CONSOLIDATE FUND’
Fee (two signatures or more)
- The signatories will need to attend in person with their documents already prepared.
- If one is unable to attend in person at the Consulate for the completion of the process stated above, they have the option to post the documents. In this case, all documents should be first certified by a Notary Public, Solicitor or Commissioner of Oaths practicing in the UK and then posted to our Consular Department for certification. (As payment, only postal order is accepted)